The African Elephant Fund is working to ensure a secure future for African elephants and their habitats.
The Amazing World of Elephants documentary from the AEF project in Ghana entitled: Elephant Conservation Through Law Enforcement And Stakeholder Engagement In Mole National Park And Its Corridors.Educational Awareness documentary entitled:The Amazing World of Elephants. The d ..
- Improving Field Intelligence and Investigation Capacity for Ivory and Other Wildlife Crimes in Ethiopia. (see full project proposal)
- Combating the Illegal Killing of Elephants and Regional Trade of Ivory in Southwest Ethiopia.(see full project proposal)
- Law Enforcement Operation, Workshop and Capacity Building in Southern Ethiopia.(see full project proposal)
- Combating Illegal Trade in Elephant Ivory in Ethiopia.
-Building Capacity and Developing Tools for Elephant Censoring and Elephant Mortality Monitoring in Tropical Mountain and Forest Habitats in Kenya.(see full project proposal)
-The Impact of Poaching on Elephants and Threats to Elephants in Tsavo-Mkomazi Ecosystem.
-Amboseli –West Kilimanjaro – Magadi Ecosystem Aerial Mammal Count (See full project proposal).
-Enhancing Prosecution of Elephant Poachers Through Training, Ivory stockpile Genotyping and Construction of African Elephant DNA Library (See full project proposal).
-Developing Drought Mitigation Measures for Elephants in Tsavo by Understanding Long-Term Elephant Distribution and Mortality Patterns in Relation to NDVI, Rainfall and Waterholes (See full project proposal).
|Kenya, Rwanda, South-Sudan,Tanzania, Uganda||-Enhancing Cooperation in Combating Elephant Poaching and Illegal Ivory Trade In East Africa.(see full project proposal)|
- Human-Elephant Conflicts Mitigation around Kilimanjaro National Park in Tanzania.
- Reinforcement of Anti-poaching Patrols to Reduce Illegal Trafficking of Ivory and Other Wildlife Products at Entry and Exit Points.
- Strengthening Law Enforcement against Elephant Poaching and Illegal Ivory Trade in Uganda.
- Establishment of an Efficient, Effective and Reliable Communications Network to Support Wildlife Law Enforcement Operations throughout Queen Elizabeth Protected Area, Uganda (See full project proposal).
-Human-Elephant Conflict Reduction in Murchison Falls (See full project proposal).
- Elephant Collaring for their Security and Fence Integrity to Reduce Human Wildlife Conflicts in Akagera National Park, Rwanda.(see full project proposal)